No products in the cart.
General Wig Care
When you are not using your wig, please store it on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust as it will allow proper maintenance of the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 weeks of continuous wear or as needed. Use gentle shampoo and conditioners.
Important Care Tips!
- Be gentle when handling and washing the wig/unit.
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only when necessary as this will prolong the life of your wig/unit.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping with your wig as it may compromise its style/structure.
Virgin Hair Care Instruction
- Gently brush hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the bundle in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Massaging the product through then rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a cotton towel. Avoid wringing or twisting hair.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow cleaned hair to air dry will give you best results.
- To restyle your virgin hair, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your virgin hair, we recommend taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow the guidelines above.